Well hello there and welcome to my blog! I'm Bridget, a lifestyle family photographer in Boise Idaho. Here you will learn a little more about who I am and sneak a few peeks into my latest sessions with some of the best families in Idaho. So go and grab a cup of hot cup of tea (or coffee, if you prefer), kick your feet up and enjoy.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a room with a view

Well I've pretty much abandoned my blog for the last year and a half due to couple moves and life. I figured there couldn't be a better time to pick back up than now. We just settled into a wonderful home and now have this stellar view right outside our living room window... really does it get any better than this? I've just been dying to get out there and shoot my babies, or should I say baby since she was all that was available at the time. So on a gorgeous Sunday morning we trekked all the way across the street to grab a few shots.












No comments:

Post a Comment